Sunday, December 21, 2008

It has been a while!!!!!!

Hi! It is Christmas..we have had two Family Christmas Parties in the middle of all of the remodeling! My family came last night and we had so much fun and everyone loved my house! I thought I would share it with you all! It isn't done, but so much further than it was! The kids have already gotten so many toys, they are soooo spoiled! And Peyton got her first Coach purse ha ha! And some ugg look a likes! And as for ME I got Coach boots and Coach tennis shoes and An Ed Hardy Shirt! THis Midway trash is moving up! ha ha! I was so excited...I had tears in my eyes!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Your house looks so pretty Sheree!!!! I can't wait to see it. I ti shuge and your work has paid off. Merry Christmas.

Sheree said...

Thank you, i wish it was done.? But then again I would get bored and wouldn't have anything to do all day! and then I wouldn't have anything to gripe about! ha ha! I hope you a have a very merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ps..you are one of the nicest people I know, so I don't want u to worry about anyone thinking anything else! you are a TRUE sweety and I know you would never do anything to hurt anyones feelings!!!!!

ko said...

hi hi hi there! I am so glad you have decided to FINALLY MAKE A POST!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME! I missed STALKING you!! Well, I love you and miss you a bunch!